While real estate continues to be a business built on personal relationships, strategic use of the web is becoming increasingly neccessary for success.
For example, new figures for the National Association of Realtors show that over 90% of buyers use the internet as a research source before selecting an agent or a property. The internet is now much more than another medium for displaying listings: it is a key element in the homebuying and selling process and working with the right technology tools is absolutely essential.
Agents are provided with:
- Your own site, that can be fully personalized, with a completely branded MLS Search.
- Your own Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate e-mail account.
- Access to high speed, broadband internet work stations within your office.
- Regular additions and updates to powerful tools, news, and exclusive features.
- Ongoing training to incorporate available technologies to support your business plan.
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate, you can earn the e-certified® designation from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate and Relocation Services. To be e-certified® agents take an on-line tutorial course followed by an exam.
Being e-certified® signifies that an agent knows how to use e-mail, the internet and other high technology tools to serve their client. Becoming e-certified® is only available to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate network and is achieved at no charge.
For further career information contact Carla Vertrees by phone (253) 859-7438, or by e-mail.